Sof Sole Men's Athlete Cushion Insole Shoe


Estimated Price :$19.99 $19.99


Product Feature
  • Gel heel and forefoot protection
  • Hydrologix moisture management system
  • Max cushioning
  • For those with a Medium Arch
Dimension
Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review
Best insoles I have ever had. They keep my shoes smelling fresh and my lower back feeling good. I put these insoles in all of my shoes - work or casual and my feet have never been happier.

This athlete cushion was just what I needed to improve the comfort of my old running shoes. The fit was perfect, no trimming and the improved feel is great for my feet. I will purchase again.

If you're looking for extra cushion for you back or knees these work fairly well. no complaints. the one i got is a bit big for my size 9 and half shoes.

I am a runner and will never stop using these insoles. They solve mare problems that you think. a must for serious and occasional runners

I bought these to use in my Yonex badminton shoes. The insoles were thicker than the originals so that made the shoes a bit tight but not to a point where it became uncomfortable. I liked how the softness of thes......

Sof Sole Men's Athlete Cushion Insole Shoe Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product