ASICS Men's GEL-Volleycross 3 B100N.0190 Volleyball Shoe,White/Black/Silver,11.5 M US


Estimated Price :$110.00 $109.95


Product Feature
    Dimension
    Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0.75 pounds.

    Please check the actual price here, it could change.


    Product Review
    Great Shoe. Have played in them several times and the extra cushion in the heel has been fantastic. Love the shoes. Would highly recommend for indoor play. Rubber on soles are great on wood gym floor for grip.

    Great shoes out of the box. Feels Comfortable with good arch support.Use for Racquetball with no problems,
    If you're looking for good court shoes, consider these Asics.

    I have been using Adidas barricade shoes for many years, but they just seem so heavy. These really seem to contour to my feet nicely. I found that they were true to size even though another site told me they run big.

    I recently purchased these volleycross 3's. I have worn them in 2 tournaments and they fit great, really snug around ankle and give great support.. I am very satisfied with them

    I was using a Gel-Sensei 3 before this shoe, and switched because I wanted something with more gum rubber on th......

    ASICS Men's GEL-Volleycross 3 B100N.0190 Volleyball Shoe,White/Black/Silver,11.5 M US Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Product