DC Women's Bristol Cvas Action Sports Shoe,Dark Shadow/Soft Lime,9.5 M US


Estimated Price :$51.00 $41.95


Product Feature
    Dimension
    Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0.75 pounds.

    Please check the actual price here, it could change.


    Product Review
    I love these shoes for the look. I was expecting a much more quality product for the price, though. They are thinly made and may wear out sooner than my other shoes. I'll wear them a few more times and post again.

    Exactly what I expected! Great fit, color and quality! And, as always, very fast shipping! Terrific Christmas present! Color is definitely purple WINE and not just purple.

    I really like these shoes, and I love the color. I know it will go well with just about everything I own. The only thing I have a problem with is that I ordered an 11 M but when I looked inside the shoe for the size, it shows 11 W. I'ts okay because I do have wide feet but they fit a little big from the back. I like the style and look of these and the price is just right. I got these for about $20.00 and I think they are about $5.00 less now. The brand was what drew me in to buy them and then the price. A great pair of
    shoes.......

    DC Women's Bristol Cvas Action Sports Shoe,Dark Shadow/Soft Lime,9.5 M US Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Product