Reebok Women's Smoothflex Running Shoe,Blue/White/Grey/Green,7 M US


Estimated Price :$79.99 $79.99


Product Feature
  • Women's Reebok, SmoothFlex Running Sneaker
  • A versatile sneaker made for the treadmill or pavement
  • Synthetic and breathable mesh upper for lasting durability
  • Lightweight and flexible RealFlex midsole
  • Removable cushioned sockliner
Dimension
Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0.75 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review
I tried on a million pairs of running shoes. Loved these from the first lace up. No more blisters. Extremely comfortable. Light weight. Ran my first race in them. Love them.

Fairly comfortable, fit slightly smaller than expected. Loved the color. Would buy another pair. Great for walking long hours, but not for running.

I am picky when it comes to my run shoes. I work from home so wear them daily and am quite active all day. Most new run shoes have zero cushion and/or it doesn't last long. I am coming back to Amazon today to order my 3rd pair of these. They are comfy and they stay comfy. Love them.

I am a very picky shoe person. I have tried over 10 different pairs, several different brands and while they are start off good I soon start finding an issue with them not long after. Not these however, from the moment I put them on to now they have been awesome. They super comfy to just wear, to walk in......

Reebok Women's Smoothflex Running Shoe,Blue/White/Grey/Green,7 M US Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product