DC Men's Spartan High WC Sandal,Black/Blazing Orange,12 M US


Estimated Price :$80.00 $56.00


Product Feature
  • Cushioned footbed
  • Graphic and logo details
  • Leather upper
  • Mesh lining
  • Padded tongue and collar
Dimension
Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0.75 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review
Very good choice my son is very exited!It was absolutely Ok with size and color and everything! Thank you a lot!

i bought these DC shoes for my sons birthday he loves them. These are very comfy shoes.
Thank you
Christy

I love these shoes. They are probably the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned, especially for the price.
The material is of a higher quality, and the general fabrication of the shoe feels solid.
It is also a bit lighter than I anticipated, which I like.
Delivery was fast and on time.

I highly recommend this shoe to anyone, especially those who like a high top.

two color match together,perfect look very comfort to wear.very attracting by the two color,i wear less than 15 min.my younger son saw,he insist to want it ,now i'm going get one more pair of this.

I love these shoes they fit great. I love the high tops took me a week to ......

DC Men's Spartan High WC Sandal,Black/Blazing Orange,12 M US Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product