Birkenstock Women's Mayari Sandal


Estimated Price :$82.00 $82.00


Product Feature
  • Two adjustable straps with buckle closures
  • Arch Support
  • BirkibucTM Upper
  • Cork Footbed
  • Deep Heel Cup
Dimension
Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 2 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review
A lot of people have the Arizona style Birkenstocks but I decided to order the Mayari style instead; and I must admit, I'm not disappointed at all. The design is more feminine allowing me to not only slip them on when wearing jeans and a t-shirt but these sandals are also flattering with a casual dress.

This is my first pair of Birkenstocks. I have worm comfortable, supportive shoes for years (Dansko, Sanita) but developed plantar fasciitis after walking around in flimsy flip flops this summer. I have tried supportive flip-flops to wear (Okabashis, Moszkitos), but still had foot pain at the end of the day. I was a hold out to Birks since I thought they were way too granola for me. After a particularly painful day, I went to buy a pair of Birks at the Walking Company. The salesman was very helpful and we tried several pairs. I knew I wanted something less "crunchy" than the Arizona or Florida styles so we started with the Gizeh ......

Birkenstock Women's Mayari Sandal Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product