DC Women's Chelsea Rboot Action Sports Shoe,Black/Crazy Pink,8 M US


Estimated Price :$79.95 $76.00


Product Feature
  • A little rain is no match for these knee high plaid rain boots.
  • Waterproof rubber and textile fabric upper
  • Embroidered and stitched DC logo overlay
  • Asymmetrical cuff design
  • Fabric lining and a cushioned insole for comfort
Dimension
Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 4 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review
I bought this for my wife she muscular legs. They are very tight on her lower leg but she still likes them. I'm sure they fit skinny people well.

These boots are comfortable and look good!! Great on the field for the discerning soccer 'mom'. They are warm as well.

arrived quickly and other than being a little dusty, they are exactly what I wanted. very comfy and sturdy boot

I like the fit and the style of this boot. It's very comfortable as well. However, the way the boots were sent was not pretty. The box was ripped and the boots were very dusty. The black colored part of the boot was actually grey, not black until I wiped it with the wet cloth.

These boots are of great quality, love the colors and they are very comfortable. Only thing I see is they are a little snug around the calf area so if tucking pants in them you need to make sure you are wearing snug jeans, I wear ......

DC Women's Chelsea Rboot Action Sports Shoe,Black/Crazy Pink,8 M US Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product