Sanuk Men's Kyoto Loafer,Black,10 M US


Estimated Price :$64.95 $51.96


Product Feature
  • Super soft, high rebound
  • Happy u outsole
  • Handmade heavy textile upper with frayed edge detail and textile liner
  • Sanuk's patented sandal construction allows your feet to bend and flex the way nature intended
  • Walking with this natural motion strengthens your feet
Dimension
Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0.75 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review
I bought these for my husband for Father's Day and he LOVES them! He is a 10.5 - 11 show normally. I bought him 11's and they fit him great. He has very wide feet too and there is no issue with the fit of the shoes. He loves them and assuming they will hold up well, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another pair!

The best sandals I've ever bought size fit was perfect and color awesome. I would recommend to anyone. My only regret is that I didn't buy them sooner!!

These sandals are great!! I love the preppy look and the super comfortable fit. They are a bit small, but there are no half sizes. I wear a 10 in most every type of shoe, but I really could have used a 10.5 in this sandal. They aren't small enough to make a huge difference, but half sizes would be awesome!

My first pair of Sanuk's were the Chiba's and I absolutely love those. These Kyoto's run small so they're not as comfortable as the Chiba. I ......

Sanuk Men's Kyoto Loafer,Black,10 M US Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product