Sanuk Men's Hey Jute Sandal Shoe,Moss,8 M


Estimated Price :$62.00 $30.00


Product Feature
  • Soft molded EVA footbed
  • Canvas upper w/Jute wrap detail
Dimension
Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0.75 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review
I purchased these as a gift. He was very excited to receive a new pair of Sanuks. I chose the Hey Jute style because they were similar to the Hemp Sanuks he loves and wears all the time. Pricing was competitive and shipping was fast.

I may need a second pair. These are super comfy. And better for your feet then flip flops. I use them after MMA. I use them after surfing. I used them after skiing (next time im gonna get the lined version.) I wear them on casual fridays. These rock, and will probably replace flip flops for everything other than pool time. They run true to size, maybe slightly relaxed.

They look pretty awesome for slip ons. They make Toms look silly in comparison.

If your feet sweat alot, you should plan on washing them once a week or so. I wish they breathed a little better to minimize this, as the two little air wholes dont do a whole lot, but then again, i appreciate the warmth after winter surfi......

Sanuk Men's Hey Jute Sandal Shoe,Moss,8 M Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product