SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC C10/UHS1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-A)


Estimated Price :$69.99 $24.67


Product Feature
  • Highest Full HD video recording performance available with class 10 rating
  • Ideal for Android, other smartphones and tablets
  • UHS-1 enabled
  • Faster app performance with transfer speeds up to 30MB/s
  • Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
  • Water-proof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, shock proof
Dimension
Height = 0.43 inch , Length = 0.31 inch , Width = 0.59 inch , Weight = 0.02 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review
The last few days I have been diligently shopping for a MicroSDXC card to utilize in my new smart phone. I have a long term positive experience using SanDisk cards. I quickly became confused about the differences between the so called "Mobile" Ultra cards and the Ultra cards. The performance specs to my "intermediate tech experience" eyes were virtually the same. The prices were also similar, with the "Mobile"version slightly higher. To finally resolve my confusion I contacted SanDisk technical support. To my surprise, the "Mobile" version is the older, no longer manufactured version. The Ultra is the current model. So I immediately bought the current Ultra version, which very fortunately AMAZON had on sale!

Works great with my Galaxy S3. Didn't need to format the card or anything. Just popped the card in and everything worked great out of the box. Transfer speeds are excellent with this card. I would recommend this card to everyone.......

SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC C10/UHS1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-A) Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product