RYKA Women's Influence Aerobics Shoe,Grey/Dark Grey/Light Green,8 M US


Estimated Price :$80.00 $59.99


Product Feature
  • High impact shoe
Dimension
Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0.75 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review
I wanted to like this shoe. I am trying to find a good crosstrainer. this one fits fine, but doesn't have enough cushioning on the ball of the foot for me. Most of the new shoes seem to be this way. Would probably be fine for a younger person, but as one ages, the natural foot padding thins.

I purchased these shoes after my Zumba instructor suggested I get shoes specifically for Zumba. Get the right shoe for the right activity, she said. I had told her how my knees had been hurting and that is why I didn't do some of the higher impact moves, and she said the right shoes should help. I was a bit skeptical, and almost didn't get these shoes especially because of the price point, but I am so glad I did. I wear 6 1/2 or 7, and have a fairly wide foot in the toe box area, but not so much in my heel, which ironically is how these shoes are designed, for a women's foot, Made "For Women, By Women", and the size 7 fit me perfec......

RYKA Women's Influence Aerobics Shoe,Grey/Dark Grey/Light Green,8 M US Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product