Puma Men's G. Vilas L2 Fashion Sneaker


Estimated Price :$0.00 $0.00


Product Feature
  • This sneaker from Puma rocks stylish, perforated leather for a breathable look that keeps you cool.
Dimension
Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review
These felt kind of small on my feet. Maybe they feel like this because they are new because they are the same size as my other sneakers. Maybe I have to break them in first, these were pretty cheap as well

Arrived quickly and looks brand new! Love the warehouse deals section. So many things to look at and super low prices compared to "new" prices.

Bought these as my everyday sneakers and have not been disappointed. I typically like a stylish shoe, but not overly so, and comfort of course is a big factor. I had been wearing Onitsuka Tigers before and I liked how they felt and looked, but I wanted something with a more solid sole. These are nice because they have a thick solid sole, I didn't want a "skater" shoe, and these aren't, they're a good medium between a tennis shoe and skater I think. They are comfy for my relatively wider foot and the insole is very plush. The white around the bottom wears ......

Puma Men's G. Vilas L2 Fashion Sneaker Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product