Merrell Women's Encore Flora Clog


Estimated Price :$85.00 $85.00


Product Feature
  • Strobel construction
  • Synthetic leather and breathable air mesh upper
  • Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis®
  • Molded nylon arch shank
  • EVA removable footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
Dimension
Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review
I love Merrells and have several pair. but this one was too wide and did not fit. I sent these back. I will order more on another day, but not these.

I love these shoes. Very comfortable and stylish. I get compliments on them all the time. I wore them in Hawaii on the Big Island where there is more sharp lava and was very happy with them. I would and do recommend them. It's hard to go wrong with Merrells.

I have six pairs of this Merrell style in various solid colors which I love. However, I was delighted to find something with a bit more flair and fun to wear. thanks, Merrell, for a new cool style.l

Merrell comes through again--cute and super comfy! These are true to size as well. I love this shoe!
Read John 14:6

Bought these as knock-about slip-ons for a two-week camping/riding trip in the Mark Twain National Forest. Needed something comfortable to walk up to the front ......

Merrell Women's Encore Flora Clog Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product