Luvable Friends Girl's Bow Dress Shoe for Baby, Black, 0-6 Months


Estimated Price :$5.99 $6.99


Product Feature
  • Non-skid soles
  • Durable construction
  • Dressy
  • Comfortable
Dimension
Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review
Still way to big on my daughter it says 3-6months and my daughter is only 4 months old just waiting until the summer for her to really start wearing them!!!!!

Very cute, great for the price. They run a little big and my little one can easily get them off but they look nice and comfy when she keeps them on :)

My naughty daughter tore the front part in 3 days..I don't know how she does it walking but she does....plus she keeps opening the strap

These shoes are adorable and they fit my granddaughter. I would recommend them for anyone as they go with all different colors.

This shoe is perfect for the price! Cute, a little shimmery. I wish the sizing were more specific, my 8-month old has a BIG foot and will probably not be able to wear these much longer. These are good for her stage now (cruising like crazy), so I like them a lot. She's only worn them a couple of times, so I will upda......

Luvable Friends Girl's Bow Dress Shoe for Baby, Black, 0-6 Months Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product