Kate Spade Women's Ally Polarized Aviator Sunglasses


Estimated Price :only


Product Feature
  • Case included
Dimension
Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review
I saw these Kate Spade sunglasses in the store and loved them but didn't want to pay full price ($148.00). Found them on amazon for $92.00 and jumped on them. They are super light and comfortable and don't overwhelm a smaller face. I love that they are polarized as well. Makes a big difference. I would highly recommend these to anyone!

These glasses are great and very happy I got the polarized version. This is my second pair, the first I lost and I was hunting for a replacement. I liked the Kate Spade so much I re-purchased, but in polarized instead. When I first started searching the price at some sun glass stores was $150. Considering I found my first pair at Nordstrom Rack for $70 (and they no longer have them), I didn't want to pay $150 so was quite happy to at least see them $50 less at Amazon. Unlike some of the reviewers mine came perfectly packaged and they seem to hold up well.

Love these glasses- ......

Kate Spade Women's Ally Polarized Aviator Sunglasses Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product