K-Swiss Men's Stablilor SLS Tennis Shoe,White/Black/Platinum,9 M


Estimated Price :$105.00 $105.00


Product Feature
  • Synthetic leather/mesh upper
  • Skeletal support cage
  • Shock Spring® cushioning
  • Aosta® 7.0 outsole
Dimension
Height = 6 inch , Length = 12 inch , Width = 9 inch , Weight = 2.5 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review
This is a great pair of shoes. Fits well and very comfortable during hard tennis play. Great value for the money.

My girlfriend and I bought them for my brother for Christmas and he loves them! He is very picky about what he will and wont wear (he is all about brand names and style). As he pulled them out of the box, I was very impressed with the design of the shoe. Very nice shoe for a very nice price! Shoe shipped in 2 days so that was not an issue at all. I would definitely purchase this shoe again (I may get myself a pair).

transaction was fantastic. received the shoes 3 days after my order! the shoes themselves are comfortable. However, the metal grommets that hold the strings are tearing up the laces! i constantly have to twist them back into the right position and even then the edges of the metal fray the laces. good looking show but i won't order this product again, and i will still be faithful to KSw......

K-Swiss Men's Stablilor SLS Tennis Shoe,White/Black/Platinum,9 M Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product