BSI Men's Basic #521 Bowling Shoes


Estimated Price :$31.99 $31.99


Product Feature
  • Lightweight durable rubber outsole
  • Action leather upper
  • Common sliding sole
  • Microfiber sliding sole
  • Extra plush insole/sock lining
Dimension
Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review


They are awesome. The price is great. They are a little bigger than I expected. I wear between 71/2 and 8 in most shoes. I bought the 71/2 and although the shoe says 71/2, it is the size of an 81/2 so I use them with 2 pairs of socks.

Normally wear a size 11 mens, but these 10.5 where huge on me. Also, the shoe is fairly wide. Had to send them back that fit that poorly!

shoe was a little larger than the normal 9 size. I usually wear a size 9 1/2. The shoe is comfortable - satisfied with my purchase can't beat it for the money.

i wear a size 8 1/2 so obviously i order that size. I just got it this week and it looks really nice. i no longer have to pay to rent bowling shoes. anyways it was a little bigger than i expected but it doesnt bother me too much that ill exchange for a smaller size. i think ill just wear it. but i do recommend others to get maybe a half size smaller (just in case). ......

BSI Men's Basic #521 Bowling Shoes Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product