ASICS Women's GT 2170 Running Shoe,Storm/Electric Violet/Lightning,7 M US


Estimated Price :$110.00 $87.49


Product Feature
  • Synthetic and mesh upper
  • APMA Seal of Acceptance
  • DuoMax
  • DuraSponge
  • GEL Cushioning System
Dimension
Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0.75 pounds.

Please check the actual price here, it could change.


Product Review
These feel great ...but after only 3 months they have holes in the top that I never had with my New Balance. For the money I expected a much more durable shoe. Won't buy these again.

Needed arch support...PERFECT! First time out, increased my distance by a quarter mile. Looks good too. Very light weight with plenty of toe room.

I have been wearing the Asics GT-2100 series shoes for a few years now. I am a severe overpronator, and these shoes offer the support I need in my instep, while not being heavy and bulky like most motion control shoes.

I've been a devotee of the 21## series for years, and this one does not disappoint. I have extremely flat feet and have to wear stiff orthotics in my shoes for any activity. These shoes accommodate that extra bulk, yet feel light and springy regardless. I knew I'd stick with this brand when I had to get a new pair of shoes right before my first triathlon......

ASICS Women's GT 2170 Running Shoe,Storm/Electric Violet/Lightning,7 M US Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product