AK Anne Klein Women's Dax Wedge Pump


Estimated Price :$79.98 $79.98


Product Feature
    Dimension
    Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0 pounds.

    Please check the actual price here, it could change.


    Product Review
    Comfortable. The wedge heel makes it look more attractive than a flat. The navy is a true navy and matches navy clothes. It is not so dark that it looks like black. I purchased a 7.5 M in both black and navy. True to size.
    update 3/2/13 Not that crazy about the soft fabric. Shoe is comfortable but I'm only so-so with them now. change my review to a 3.

    I travel a lot in airports & am usually dressed for work when doing so, and am always on the look out for comfortable walking travel shoes that don't look ugly when paired with business wear. Gave these a shot & am pleased with the design/look, even though they are a bit more casual and better with slacks or jeans. They do run big though! I wear a size 8 every day of the week and have for the last 10 years. I've probably only ever had to size down to a 7.5 in 3 shoe purchases in the last decade, but for this pair I have to. I am exchanging the 8 for a 7.5 and awaiting ......

    AK Anne Klein Women's Dax Wedge Pump Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Product