AK Anne Klein Sport Women's Maxy Wedge Sandal ,Dark Bronze Sy,8 M US


Estimated Price :$44.95 $44.95


Product Feature
    Dimension
    Height = 0 inch , Length = 0 inch , Width = 0 inch , Weight = 0.75 pounds.

    Please check the actual price here, it could change.


    Product Review
    I love this shoe as it's comfortable and stylist. You can wear with any causual style even jeans, dress.

    These wedges are comfortable and true to size. The only thing I don't like is the material the sides & heels are made of. They pick up dirt & stains easily. I've been placing a small towel under my right foot when I drive,which helps a lot. I really don't want to have to wash them every time I wear them. I'll still enjoy wearing them a lot.

    These shoes are comfortable and cute. The sole has a nice grip, not slippery on wet surfaces. The strap across the toes (for me) are a little bit too snug, but I expect that it will change once they are broken in. The part that goes around the ankle is Velcro with a bit of elastic so you can have the perfect fit with no annoying buckle!
    Comfort and beauty at a wonderful price. Can't go wrong!

    I love the look of these shoes but the strap around the ......

    AK Anne Klein Sport Women's Maxy Wedge Sandal ,Dark Bronze Sy,8 M US Reviewed by Unknown Rating: 4.5

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Product